Falling somewhere between a full girdle and a deep suspender belt, our Harlow Girdlette is the perfect compromise for when you want light control and heavy glamour! It's ideal for creating a streamlined silhouette underneath tight wiggle skirts and dresses, gently nipping the waist, flattening the tummy and smoothing the hips.
The back is cut higher than a full girdle, and it doesn't quite cover the whole derrière. It enhances curves rather than reducing them, making it ideal for the Beyoncés of the bottom world! The Girdlette is a pull-on style and is cut small for shaping effect, which means it should take a little bit of effort to wiggle into.
- A cross between a girdle and a suspender belt, our girdlette gives an invisible line under the tightest clothing
- Roll on style, no fiddly hooks and eyes to fasten
- Cheeky high cut front and back, with lower sides where you want smoothing and shaping
- Made from a single layer of corsetry powermesh to gently shape your figure
- 6 metal suspender clips keep your seamed nylons straight all day
- Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex